4 servings, ready in 40 minutes
Enjoy this quick & easy Minestrone Soup recipe from the SPLENDA® Brand. This simple, make ahead recipe is established with just a few steps! Try it now with SPLENDA® Sugar Alternative, Granulated!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Spray a large pan with low fat cooking spray, heat and fry the bacon, celery and carrot for 3-4 minutes.
Add the stock, tomatoes and pasta.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the cabbage. Cook for a further 3 minutes.
Add SPLENDA® Granulated and stir in until dissolved.
Serve hot sprinkled with parmesan cheese if liked.
- Low fat cooking spray
- 3 sticks celery, chopped
- 4 rashers lean back bacon, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1.5 litres hot vegetable stock
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 110g small pasta shapes or macaroni
- 150g cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp SPLENDA® Granulated
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan cheese to serve (optional)
- Pinch of salt ground pepper
|of which saturates||3.80g|
|of which sugars||7.30g|