About SPLENDA® Sweeteners
get to know everything about us
The SPLENDA® Sweetener Difference
Find out more about SPLENDA® Sweeteners
Every time you choose SPLENDA® Sweeteners instead of sugar, you’re making a simple step that can make a difference.
That’s because SPLENDA® Sweetener has just a fraction of the calories of sugar for the same great taste. SPLENDA® Brand Sweetener (sucralose) is different: it’s* made from sugar, tastes like sugar, but it’s not sugar!
The SPLENDA® SWEETENER DIFFERENCE?
- SPLENDA® Sweeteners are made from sucralose
- It’s* made from sugar, tastes like sugar, but it’s not sugar
- It’s versatile — you can use it almost anywhere you would use sugar, to sweeten anything from tea and coffee to cereals, fruits and yogurts
- Unlike some other low calorie sweeteners, sucralose, the only sweetening ingredient in SPLENDA® Sweeteners, is particularly suitable for cooking and baking over a broad range of temperatures and times
- It's suitable for the whole family, including people with diabetes and those following a low-carb diet, as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle
You’ve probably heard lots of statements about sugar and sweeteners before and it’s hard to know what to believe. Discover the truth behind some of the most common myths about sugar and sugar alternatives, revealed by SPLENDA®’s consultant Dietician, Helen Bond.
The video features 14 questions and answers. Challenge yourself by pausing the video after each question to answer for yourself first. Then see if you knew the right answer!