1 serving, ready in 10 minutes
A festive classic sugar-free cocktail. This Tom Collins is made with Splenda® Granulated Sweetener.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Waiting time: 25 minutes
- Combine Splenda Granulated Sweetener and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until sweetener dissolves. Remove from heat and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add sweetener mixture, gin, and lemon juice. Cover and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into chilled Tom Collins glass filled halfway with ice. Top off with club soda. Garnish with a lemon wheel and maraschino cherry. Refrigerate the remaining sweetener mixture in an airtight container.
- 120ml Water
- 45ml Lemon juice
- 60ml Gin
- 13g Splenda® Granulated Sweetener
- 88ml Club Soda
- Lemon wheel, to garnish
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish
|of which sugars||1.50g|