Mango, Chia and Yogurt Parfait
6 servings, ready in 10 minutes
A delicious and fresh, sugar-free Mango Chia Yogurt Parfait recipe that is easy to make in advance, made with Splenda® Granulated Sweetener.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Waiting time: 8 hours
- Combine mango, coconut milk, lime juice, and Splenda Granulated Sweetener in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and whisk in chia seeds. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Alternate layers of mango chia pudding with Greek yogurt. Top with fresh mango, chia seeds and fresh mint.
- 420g of frozen Mango
- 410ml of light Coconut milk
- 3 tbsp of Lime juice
- 2 tbsp of Splenda® Granulated
- 80g of Chia seeds
- 245g of non-fat Greek Yoghurt
|of which saturates||3.00g|
|of which sugars||11.00g|