4 servings, ready in 1 hour and 30 minutes
Enjoy this Apple Strudel recipe made with SPLENDA® Sugar Alternative, Granulated!
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the apples, raisins, cinnamon, mixed spice and 2 tbsp SPLENDA® together.
- Layer the filo sheets brushing with melted flora light between each layer.
- Carefully arrange apple mixture in a layer along the middle on the top, leaving space at the ends. Fold in the ends and the sides like a parcel.
- Brush with flora light, sprinkle with more sweetener and bake for approx 35 minutes.
(Recipe by Frances T. from London, the winner of a SPLENDA® newsletter competition)
- 4 large sheets filo pastry
- 2-3 Bramley apples, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 30g raisins
- 2 tbsp SPLENDA® sweetener, plus extra to finish
- ½ tsp Mixed spice
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 30g flora light, melted