Easy Sausage Casserole
4 servings, ready in 50 minutes
This classic Easy Sausage Casserole is a sweet and culinary wonder. Enjoy this tasty recipe with the Sweetness of SPLENDA® Sugar Alternative, Granulated!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Heat a large pan with low fat cooking spray, add the onions and garlic and cook for 5 minutes until softened.
Add the potatoes, leeks, squash, carrots and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the flour and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Add the herbs, stock, SPLENDA® Granulated and sausages and stir to combine.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
- Low fat cooking spray
- 2 red onions, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 300g potatoes, cut in small chunks
- 2 leeks, cut in chunky slices
- 300g butternut squash, peeled and cut in chunks
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 500ml beef stock
- 2 tsp SPLENDA® Granulated
- 8 low fat sausages, grilled
|of which saturates||2.40g|
|of which sugars||15.50g|