8 servings, ready in 12 hours
Enjoy this Watermelon Granita recipe made with SPLENDA® Sugar Alternative, Granulated!
- Peel watermelon & chop into chunks & add 4 dessert spoons of SPLENDA®
- Add juice & zest of lime plus a few chopped mint leaves (mint is optional)
- Blend together, put into shallow dish & freeze.
- After about an hour brake up with a fork, re-freeze for another hour & repeat.
- If in freezer overnight let it defrost about half an hour before serving
(Recipe by Susan S, the winner of a SPLENDA® Facebook competition)
- 1 watermelon
- 4 tsp SPLENDA® Granulated
- 1 lime
- A few chopped mint leaves (optional)